Firmware Oppo R2001 DownloadOppo R2001 Firmware Download - In terms of design, Oppo Yoyo R2001 looks very stylish with a body. Mobile hosts this Oppo wear screen size 4.7 inch qHD resolution 540 × 960 pixels. Its screen was wearing an LCD IPS technology and have the color depth to 16 million colors that the appearance of the resulting image is very clear and has a wide viewing angle.
Sector processors, the specification of this Oppo R2001 smartphone is pretty fierce with four core processor dunked aka Quad Core series ARM Cortex-A7 wrapped in MediaTek chipset from MT6582M. By bringing This technology processors can run up 1.3 GHz. Are to support the ability of work system also comes with a Oppo Yoyo RAM 1 GB plus 4 GB of internal memory and the graphics processor Mali 400. The output of this Oppo Mobile running Android OS 4. 2.2 Jelly Bean with a view Color model OS 2.1.
Photography is one of the things that was seeded Oppo, no exception on the Oppo Yoyo. Smarphone is equipped with dual cameras respectively camera resolution 8 megapixel camera on the back side which features LED flash, auto focus, touch focus, face detection, and voice command. While the 2 megapixel camera embedded in a fairly reliable front camera for video call activity or photo selfie.
|Oppo R2001 Firmware|
How to Recover Oppo R2001 Firmware
Oppo has advantages in terms of ease of doing the Flashing. Recovery mode (Hard reset) is provided by Oppo to overcome the various problems mentioned above. Just we start guide how to fix Oppo Yoyo R2001 Bootloop without PC.
How To Fix Oppo Yoyo R2001 firmware Bootloop Without PC
Step One : Prepare The Firmware Oppo R2001
- To fix the Oppo Yoyo Bootloop without PCs, we used to prepare the material. Materials needed and none other than Firmware Oppo Yoyo R2001. Oppo Yoyo R2001 firmware you can get through the download link at the end of this post.
- Firmware file I got from the official support page for Oppo to its users.
Step two : enter your Yoyo Oppo R2001 Firmware to the SD Card
- Enter Your Yoyo R2001 Oppo Firmware into the SD Card (external memory). Make sure the SD Card that contains the Firmware installed in the Oppo Yoyo R2001 we will Flash.
Third Step: Flashing Oppo Yoyo R2001 Without PC
- Turn Off The Oppo Yoyo R2001. If in the circumstances of the bootloop, remove the battery to turn it off, and when it's off, reinstall the battery.
- Press and hold the Volume down + Power button simultaneously until the logo appears Oppo and Recovery Mode at the bottom left corner. If it is, release the keys you press.
- Select the language you want to use. Recovery OPPO already supported by operating the touchscreen, if the touch screen is not working in this State, you can use the Volume Up/Down on your Oppo yoyo R2001 to navigate and use the Power button/Power to confirm.
- Select "Wipe data and cache" to make the installation of Flashing clean. Next press "Yes".
- Select "Install from sd" (external memory).
- Locate and select the firmware that you have previously put into the SD Card if you have already found. press "Yes". Flashing process will be completed in a few minutes, please wait.
- Press "Reboot" If Installation is done.
Oppo R2001 Stock Firmware
Download Firmware Oppo R2001 (OPPO YOYO) (file size : 590 MB)